DUBLIN, Nov. 25, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — The „Human Machine Interface Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024“ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global human machine interface market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during 2019-2024.
The rising trend of digitalization, along with the introduction of HTML5 and Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT), are the key factors driving the growth of the market. HTML5 and IIOT enable end users to conveniently use new software programs and allow optimal monitoring of machinery and equipment across industries.
Also, enterprises are increasingly focusing on generating customizable and useful interfaces to create more lucrative opportunities in the market. Additionally, there is an increasing preference for multi-touch screens and gadgets for augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR), which is also driving the market further.
Moreover, benefits such as the reduction in operating costs by substituting indicator lights, push buttons, selectors and replacing them with minimalistic tools and control features have increased the adoption of HMI systems across the globe.
Key Questions Answered in This Report
- How has the global human machine interface market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global human machine interface industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the configuration type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global human machine interface industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global human machine interface industry?
- What is the structure of the global human machine interface industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global human machine interface industry?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Human Machine Interface Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Component
5.4 Market Breakup by Configuration
5.5 Market Breakup by Technology Type
5.6 Market Breakup by End-use Industry
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Component
7 Market Breakup by Configuration
8 Market Breakup by Technology Type
8.1 Motion HMI
8.2 Bionic HMI
8.3 Tactile HMI
8.4 Optical HMI
8.5 Acoustic HMI
9 Market Breakup by End Use Industry
9.2 Food and Beverage
9.6 Metals and Mining
10 Market Breakup by Region
10.1 North America
10.3 Asia Pacific
10.4 Middle East and Africa
10.5 Latin America
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Competition
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
14.3.2 Mitsubishi Electric
14.3.3 Honeywell International Inc.
14.3.4 Rockwell Automation
14.3.5 Schneider Electric
14.3.6 Siemens AG
14.3.7 General Electric
14.3.8 Robert Bosch GmbH
14.3.9 Kontron AG
14.3.10 Yokogawa Electric
14.3.11 Advantech Co. Ltd.
14.3.12 Texas Instruments
14.3.13 Eaton Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/je7v1v
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets