Your games yearn to shine on a hot new gaming monitor
Graphic: Will Joel/EuroJournal | Source images: Samsung, Acer [a combination of original artwork with multiple third-party assets]
Black Friday is a prime opportunity to invest in a new gaming monitor, whether you’re looking for something on the simple and cheap side like the Acer Nitro XF273, or you want to finally go big with a massive ultrawide like the 45-inch Corsair Xeneon Flex. We’ve found plenty of excellent deals floating around that you might want to look at. For the high rollers out there, there are plenty of sales happening for OLED gaming monitors like the 45-inch LG UltraGear curved OLED, as well as excellent high refresh rate 4K monitors like the Samsung Odyssey Ark. Below, we’ve rounded up all of the best deals on gaming panels available across the internet at various retailers, with everything sorted by their maximum resolution.
If you’re all set with monitors, check out some of our other Black Friday coverage, including the very best Black Friday deals, the best board game deals, as well as deals on SSDs and microSD cards.
Best Black Friday deals on 1080p gaming monitors
- The 27-inch Acer Nitro XF273 is a flat-panel monitor with a 144 Hz refresh rate. You can currently pick it up for $149.99 (was $249.99).
- The Acer Nitro XZ320Q offers a 165 Hz refresh rate and a 32-inch curved, 1080p panel. Right now it’s discounted to $169.99 at Newegg (was $229.99).
Best Black Friday deals on 1440p monitors
- The 27-inch LG UltraGear OLED monitor with a 240 Hz refresh rate is currently discounted to $779.99 at Amazon (was $999.99). The IPS model of the 27-inch UltraGear monitor with 165Hz refresh rate is also on sale at Amazon for $199.99 (was $299.99).
- A slightly less expensive 240Hz option, the 27-inch Acer Predator X27U is currently on sale at B&H Photo for $699.99 (was $999.99).
- One of the most unique gaming monitors to hit the market, the 45-inch Corsair Xeneon Flex offers a 240 Hz refresh rate and has a panel that can transform from flat to curved. Right now, the Xeneon is on sale for $1,299.99 (was $1,999.99).
- Dell’s 32-inch, 165 Hz curved gaming monitor is currently on sale for $239.99 through Best Buy and Dell (was $349.99).
- HP’s Omen 34-inch curved gaming panel is capable of a 165 Hz refresh rate and is currently available for $329.99 (was $479.99).
- Best Buy is offering the OLED version of Samsung’s Odyssey G9 gaming monitor for its best price ever. The impressive 49-inch screen is on sale for $1,199.99 (was $1,799.99). The slightly older model of the OLED G9, the G93SC, is on sale for $999.99 at Amazon. The newer model offered by Best Buy includes a remote control and some other smart features, but is otherwise identical to the model being sold by Amazon.
- You can also find the QLED model of the Odyssey G9, with a 120 Hz refresh rate, discounted to its lowest price yet. You can pick up the 49-inch monitor for $799.99 (was $1,199.99).
Best Black Friday deals on 4K monitors
- If you need a more modest 4K panel, you can currently find the Asus Tuf VG289Q1A 28-inch gaming monitor on sale at Best Buy and Amazon for $239.99 (was $289.99).
- Normally $499.99, you can currently find the 32-inch MSI G321CU on sale at Amazon for $379.99. This curved, 4K monitor is capable of a 144Hz refresh rate, and is FreeSync compatible.
- The Samsung Odyssey Ark is currently available for $1,799.99 from Amazon and B&H Photo, the lowest price we’ve seen for the 55-inch curved 4K monitor with a 165 Hz refresh rate.
- The flat panel Odyssey Neo G7 is a 43-inch 4K gaming monitor with a 144 Hz refresh rate. Currently, you can pick one up from Amazon for $499.99 (was $999.99).